<body>
sexayemagic
softly as a child, born in natural rain

It's Random Again Tonight.
Monday, June 09, 2008




Hello.

I think I found peace when I'm writing. (:

I have different types of chocolate stashed in the fridge.

I love Clarke Quay. ((:

I wanna try bungee jumping even though I'm afraid of heights.

My dad asked whether I have school tomorrow. -_-"

I'm listening to Roll Like That and next on the list is My Witch.

I wanna travel around the world before I get married. (I wish...)

I wanna meet Chris Brown at least once.

I feel a little cold right now.

I had dinner at 10pm. (Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!)

I cut my fingernails this morning.

I have a bottle of water with me every night.

The time of the month is already here.

My room seemed so much brighter now with the new coat of paint.

I have a phone call and I gotta gooooooooooooooo!

:D

Laterr!









layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket