<body>
sexayemagic
softly as a child, born in natural rain

1st day.
Monday, September 22, 2008

The one who always irritates me day & night & causes me to get into laughing fits causing me to deal w my breathing difficulties & the tight tension feeling in my stomach on my own. -_-"


First day back to school to a new term!

Singing class was good.
My Funny Valentine is such a nice song to sing to.
I think I did better in this song than the previous one.
& I'm sure to do it better.
Speech & Text was good too.
We all missed Michael after such a long time since we've last seen him.
But here I am, stuck to practising a speech from one of Shakespeare's famous works.
Romeo & Juliet. & yes, Juliet is another young girl's role that I am assigned to.
Acting class was never better too.
Exchanged thoughts, views & honest feedbacks within the class itself.
Most likely, Sazali will assigned me to a nice yet w a bad girl image lady role.
Yes, I've been stuck to either roles of a young girl or to being a bitch.
I hope I have not been stereotyped completely!
Still, I'll make the most out of these roles I've been given to. (:

Supposed to meet up w Adel & Ayu syg but Adel couldnt make it.
Poor thing. I pray that everything's fine for her & family.
Don't worry love, we'll meet up real soon okay! ((:
Still, something to look forward to: Geylang outing w Sexayes tomorrow.
Like, finally! Just the awesomes I need to unwind w. :D
Been sucha long time since I've met them all apart from those who actually turn up for my showcase.
I'm sure to have such great fun, especially w my girls.
Oh, this is random, but I'm quite happy w the progress that I'm making in cutting down my diet.
I'm going to keep this up and I'm sure to have a healthier body in time to come.
InsyaAllah.
Till here! :D

p/s: 7 hard works + 3 fruits bared= 10 blessings in 1. ((:









layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket