<body>
sexayemagic
softly as a child, born in natural rain

Reality Bites.
Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am so frustrated till I feel a need to hurt someone.
But no, think I have a much better plan.
I'm gonna go talk to God before I go to sleep to calm myself down.

House-visiting w the relatives are always so much fun.
It's always the kinda thing I need to get my mind off some issues.
& it worked.
Well, at least it did for a while although at some point, I kinda fall back into it.
The relatives bullied & disturbed me about something I know they will eventually find out.
Yes, they are really good at the teasing game.
But I'm glad they did it openly just now.
At the v least, I have no more things to hide & I feel so much comfortable w them right now.
I've been really contented w things lately.
Mama was being easy-going when I was otp this particular day.
I was surprised at myself on doing it so openly.
Well, it means a lot to me esp since whoever's on the other line matters.
She even joked around and laughed w us.
I am really contented. Really am.
Alhamdullilah. ((:

Cause I aint perfect. I'm just human.
Forgive me.

Time to snap back to reality for me!

Laterr!









layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket