<body>
sexayemagic
softly as a child, born in natural rain

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Improper Update.

For some reason, that particular hairstyle melted my insides.
It wasnt stylish, it wasnt out of this world, it wasnt supermodel cut.
But it's just nice for me to enjoy seeing it everyday on someone. (:



School's been great.
Superhumans' been awesome.
Days now have been going real well so far.
& to end it, brace yourself for the next few days/weeks.
Cause something big is about to hit MSexayemagic very soon.
Yes folks, I cant help but go through this. The PMS nightmare!

I cant figure out what proper update I should give.
So, I shall stick to random posts for now.
My body clock's adjusted and I'm off to bed quite earlier than usual these days.
Another long, physical day in school tomorrow.
I have something I'm not looking forward to.
& it's not the first 2 lessons. -_-

Laterr!









layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket